Our research reports provide in-depth analysis on the latest trends and developments in the technology start-up sector in emerging markets.
From fintech in Africa to delivery services in Latin America, we cover a range of topics that are relevant to entrepreneurs, investors, and market analysts.
Each report includes a summary of key findings, as well as recommendations for future research and action. Browse our library of research reports to find the insights that you need.
Examples of reports include:
- A study of the fintech start-up ecosystem in Africa, including an analysis of the major players, trends, and challenges.
- An examination of the delivery service start-up market in Latin America, including a look at the most successful companies and the opportunities and threats they face.
- A report on the e-commerce start-up scene in Southeast Asia, including an analysis of the key players, trends, and market dynamics.
- A study of the health tech start-up market in India, including a look at the major players, trends, and opportunities for growth.
- A report on the edtech start-up ecosystem in the Middle East, including an analysis of the key players, trends, and challenges facing the sector.